Monday, April 4, 2016

Favorite Logo

A logo from a band that I really love, I have this logo on the merchandise that I own, and it's easily recognizable for the fans that listen to their music.
I really like this logo because I thought the design was pretty cool, and it also gives the idea of what exactly it is representing. For this one, the skull matches the business due to the fact that people who have tattoos are associated with "rock".



This logo also gives the viewer a bit of insight on what the product, or the purpose of the business may be. I think it was clever that they incorporated the use of wheels in the logo.

I mainly chose this one because I thought it was clever of the designer. You can easily spot the '2' in place of the N. 

I thought this one was a bit more simple in comparison to the others, but the shocked face reminds me of a movie reel, which that on its own is pretty funny to me.

This logo was also pretty simple in my opinion. I like this logo merely because I find it rather appealing to the eye.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed how a lot of your logos are very simple and they have basic fonts and colors. I notice how your logos are very similar to mine, having simple fonts and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to really like simple text based logos. This is interesting, as the other ones I've seen are usually based around pictures (brandmark).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that you like logos that are sleek with designed letters in the middle. Most of the logos have Sans text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These logos are really similar to the logos I chose. I find it nice that you chose the logo of your favorite band. I like logos with sans script as well.

    ReplyDelete